Places to eat typical food around Iquitos
– Tacacho con cecina
– Prescado ahumado
– Tacacho con chorizo
Places to go:
– Parrilladas “EL ZORRITO” located in Fanning Street 355
– Restaurant “BANQUITA” located in Bolognesi with Abtau Street
– Piscigranja “ARAPAIMA GIGAS” located in Km 5 on the road to Nauta, and then you have to take an entrance to go to this place.
Other recommended places
Variety of food
– Fitzcarraldo (Napo100 street)
– Down on the Amazon (Nauta 100 street)
– El Mezon (In front of the Malecon tarapaca)
– Aris Burger ( In front of the main square)
– Amazon Bistro (Malecon tarapaca)
Fish and seafood
– El Bucanero
– El Mijano (Street Amazonas 829)
– Don Andrés
– Long Fung
Pizzas and pastas
– Los Maderos Chez Maggi
Attractions in Iquitos
This exhibition is a celebration of Amazonian indigenous cultures. Admire the indigenous culture...
Ayapua historic ship built in 1906 in Hamburg, Germany, 33m long, 5m wide,...
On Friday February 28th was inaugurated The Iquitos Museum in part of the...
Traditional local food and goods market of Iquitos where local Amazonian meat, fish...
►Viajes de los Museos
►Amazon Tours Boats
Calle Loreto 200 - Plaza Ramón Castilla - Iquitos, Perú
Reservations 00-51-65- 223707
Email Reservations:: email@example.com
Make your reservation in:
Sitio Web desarrollado por: www.enfoqpro.com